10. I wash my hands first before I wash anything else on my body because my mindset is: why clean your body with dirty hands?
9. My early career aspirations were: a corporate lawyer, an accountant, or an actress. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would become a teacher! Since becoming a teacher, I briefly considered going to law school to pursue a degree in Educational Law. I decided to pursue my doctorate in Teacher Leadership instead.
8. I was a sign language interpreter at church in my adolescent years. I still remember the alphabet and a few words.
7. I could eat Mexican food everyday.
6. I have a hard time accepting complements.
5. I am truly a jack of all trades and a master of none.
4. I have a very strong dislike for spiders.
3. Although I am 5’8″ tall, I love high-heeled shoes! I will rock a pair of 5″ stilettos in a heartbeat (as long as I’m not at work).
2. I am proud of the fact that I do not have problem sleeping. I lay down and am out in a matter of seconds, and I typically sleep all night.
1. I have close to 2,000 pictures in my phone. Many of them are selfies, but because I’m so critical of myself, I won’t post them (see #6).